Friday, 19 December 2008

1000 Subscribers

As of today I have 1000 Subscribers to my YouTube Channel which contains tutorials on how to use the image manipulation software GIMP.

I haven't actually uploaded a tutorial in ages since I have more important things to, so I'm surprised it is still going strong. Having said that I may have to make a tutorial soon as I feel a bit guilty about practically abandoning my channel, but realistically I won't make another one until February at the earliest...so the adoring fans will just have to wait.

---

Wow...just noticed the other channel, that I never log in to has 30 subs, too! Imagine 30 people actually want to hear more of me waffling on about poetry.

2 comments:

Liz Valette said...

Don't worry too much. Your followers might be interested in the other things you post.

I only discovered your GIMP tutorials by chance. There will always be newbies like me coming along.

GimpKnowHow said...

Wow. Nice job. My channel with gimp tutorials recently hit 500 subscribers.
-Gimpknowhow