Saturday, 31 October 2009

Fun with Photography

Ever since I knew what DSLR stood for, I have been convinced that owning a Digital Single Lens Reflex camera would make my life complete. Well, I got married before I got a DSLR, and being married totally made my life complete.

However, tonight my beautiful wife went off to a work party without me, so luckily my newly acquired Nikon D3000 was here to keep me company and fill the wife-shaped-hole in my evening!

So, as luck would have it, we had a lovely storm and I was able to take my first ever pictures of lightning!














I was then inspired to use the 30 second exposure setting to create this little picture.



















But do you know what the most exciting thing about these pictures is for me? I can't wait for my wife to come home so I can show her!

No comments: